Monday, June 22, 2009

Australian Ice-cream, Fuengirola

I know that this blog is all about restaurants on the Costa del Sol but I find it absolutely crucial for the survival of human species to know about the best ice-cream parlor on the Costa del Sol. Whether you have a sweet tooth or not this ice-cream is a must! Just ditch dessert elsewhere and go for what I guarantee will be your new obsession. I have travelled miles just to have an ice-cream here and I know for a fact that I’m not the only one. Who cares about the extra money you have to spend on gas, the expensive toll road or the speeding ticket you’ll get rushing over here… it’s all worth it when you taste that creamy, smooth, rich ice-cream. This ice-cream is God’s gift to ice-cream cones. I know I’m starting to sound like an advertorial but this ice-cream really is the best. The actual ice-cream parlor is nothing facy, there are no chairs, no tables, just a hole in the wall. Clearly this ice-cream parlor is for ice-cream eating purposes only. Last but not least, I have to mention that the actual ice-cream cone that goes with the ice-cream deserves to be nominated as well. It’s crispy, always fresh and for the final touch they dip the top part of the cone in fresh hot chocolate. If you’re not drooling for an ice-cream by now then there’s something seriously wrong with you. Forget your diet for a day and treat yourself to that ice-cream… go on, you know you want to.
Australian Ice Cream, Jacinto Benavente, 829640 Fuengirola, Malaga Tel. 952 46 51 87

1 comment:

  1. I lived in Fuengirola for 2 years, and I worship this place! I have a napkin from them hanging on my wall, no place is as good, and I've had ice cream pretty much everywhere.

    ReplyDelete