Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pizzeria Picasso, Puerto Banus


First of all, I must confess that I haven’t been here in ages, basically because I’m not so impressed by the place. I mean let’s face it, this pizzeria is like flying with Easy-Jet: it’s always overcrowded, your jam packed into the place like sardines in a can and you have to wait in line to “check-in”. I mean, I know Picasso is probably the only front line restaurant in Puerto Banús that doesn’t leave your wallet empty but people please, this is not McDonalds, you shouldn’t have to wait in line for a pizza! However, having said all that, I must say that when my nephews are here on vacation they seem to live off Picasso’s pizzas. Kids just seem to love the place. Is the pizza really that good or do kids just love the place because they serve pizza? I mean which kid doesn’t love pizza? Honestly, I really don’t get what all the hype is about. At the end of the day, Picasso is just a fast food pizzeria. Just because it’s in Puerto Banús doesn’t make the pizza extra tasty. Sorry Picasso, I’m sticking to my verdict. So ladies and gentlemen, for those of going to Picasso I would like to wish you a pleasant flight… I mean meal!

Pizzeria Picasso C/ Muelle Ribera, Local 48 / 49 H, Puerto Banús, Marbella, Málaga, Tel: 952 81 36 69

1 comment:

  1. Visited Picasso's August 2011 and we were initially lured in by the amount of diners already in the restaurant. I must say this was our first bad move, second one was ordering and third was paying. I ordered pasta and it was bland and sloppy to be polite. All around us people were leaving half eaten plates of food and the staff were nothing short of rude. Biggest waste of money this holiday : (

    ReplyDelete