Friday, October 1, 2010

Max Beach, Riviera del Sol – Part II

After reading some positive feedback about Max Beach in response to the first post, I decided to give this restaurant another chance and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. For one, Max Beach changed its menu since the last time I was there. What a difference, so much better! The menu really has ample choice for everyone and it was offered in various languages (not just in English).  The setting was also much more relaxed and elegant.  I tried their mussels and garlic shrimps (gambas pil-pil) and both were absolutely delicious. I definitely give Max Beach two thumbs up for the changes it has made and I look forward to the next time!
Riviera del Sol, KM 198, Tel: 952 932 780

1 comment:

  1. Very glad you gave Max's bar another go.
    My husband and I go there two or three times a year when we are holidaying at Riviera del Sol. We spend an afternoon at Max's sampling the cocktails and the lovely food in a beautiful setting. Fabulous place.

    ReplyDelete