Thursday, May 7, 2009

Calima, Marbella


Why am I starting with Calima? After all, I've only been there once and that was last year. Was it that memorable? Well, I must be honest, it is definitely worth going to, especially during the summer if you can get a table outside on their terrace which overlooks the beautiful Mediterranean sea, I mean that setting just screams romance. So gentlemen, if you want to get lucky definitely take your lady for a nice romantic dinner at Calima. But what about the food? Well, I'm sure we all know by now that Calima was awarded with a Michelin Star, so that should give you an indication of what the food is like...edible art. It's beautiful... However, I must be totally honest, I remember I had Sea Bass as a main course but I don't remember what my starter was or my dessert... ouch.... that's not cool, I know. The question is "is that my fault or was the food just not that memorable?". .. I might not remember what I had to eat but do remember liking it, so I say definitely try out Calima and decide for yourself. Oh just one more thing... Remember to take your wallet because you'll be needing it!
People, don't be shy and post your comments about Calima! Just be honest!

Calima, Hotel Melia Don Pepe, C Jose Melia, S.N., Marbella, Tel. 952 764 252

No comments:

Post a Comment