Thursday, May 7, 2009

So What's this Blog All About?


So what's THIS blog all about? I mean lets face it... have we gone blog crazy? Is everybody writing a blog nowadays? My dear friends, I think the answer is yes because I'm about to start a blog on restaurants on the Costa del Sol. .... Boring, right? Wrong! The fact of the matter is that this is not just another food or restaurant guide. Consider me the insider, your new mystery guest. Yes, that's right people, I will be visiting restaurants and tell you everything about them, the good, the bad or if necessary the dirty, nitty, gritty details. I'm simply going to tell the truth. Naturally, you are ALL welcome to post your experiences at any restaurant. BUT dear people, this is NOT a "bitch and run" blog. I know we all love to vent but lets also remember to share our good experiences. Oh one more thing... if you happen to be a restaurant owner don't start posting about how great your restaurant is... you are not objective! I might even check out your restaurant and I WILL tell it like it is. That's all for now folks... xxx Mystery Guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment